POPCORNX's TOP TEN FILMS WATCHED in 2017

A post shared by TOYSREVIL (@toysrevil) on


Besides "toys", one of my main (personal) interests/passions is/are "FILMS". Having been involved in the (local) film industry for nearly a decade (in a previous lifetime), my love for "feature films" has lasted much longer, and while I do not engage as much as I'd like to have (compared to my focus here #onTOYSREVIL), I'd finally finished up my "TOP TEN FILMS WATCHED in 2017"-list on my film-hobby-blog at #popcornX!

Have a read HERE (*WARNING: SPOILER Video Clips Aplenty!!!!) with most of the films particularly "genre"-related, and very much connected to this blog's content too, IMHO.

What were your favs of 2017? :)

Enjoy the movies, folks!
Andy TOYSREVIL

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK