JOLLIBUTTERBEE by Wetworks x UME Toys x FLABSLAB


My only "connection" to The Philippines' fast food brand "Jolibee" thus far in my entire life, had been through youtube videos showing folks from western countries eating and experience their foods (and believe you me, I invested a lot of time to watch these videos lol), and from friends' word of mouth ... and now, thanks to FLABSLAB, we have a toy-collectible sculpted by Richard Page of UME Toys, adapting their own mascot "ButterBee" resin figure, with the Jolibee colors of red and yellow picked by Wetworks.


Sized 5” tall and cast in resin, the figure includes a pet chicken (ready to be deep-fried into yumminess, so I am told :p) - available online here now for US$75 each.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK